333 Third Street Merbein
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 333 Third Street, MERBEIN.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0488 046 647
E : email@example.com
* Planted to 7.71ha Cabernet Sauvignon, 7.83ha Shiraz and 7.19ha Merlot with 2 wire vertical trellis and irrigated by drip irrigation and an AUL of 215.8ML
* Irrigation infrastructure includes 4 bank netafim filtration system coupled to a 25HP pump with fertigation tank
* Freshly painted and character filled 3/4 bedroom weatherboard/hardiplank homestead with two living areas, spacious kitchen, two bathrooms plus bullnose verandah to front and side
* Original homestead features Wunderlich ceilings and ornate light fittings and evaporative air, slow combustion and gas heating
* Fully fenced with 2 vehicle carport and outdoor shaded entertainment area
* Large 20m x 8m CI machinery shed with cement flooring and power accommodating the irrigation infrastructure
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 24.3 hectares
7.71ha Cabernet sauvignon
2 wire vertical trellis
4 bank netafim, filtration system
Character weatherboard/hardieplank home
Slow combustion heating
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement for this property is currently unavailable, please contact the agent for further details
Property Consultant Profile
I was born and raised in Mildura and for my whole working life I have been involved in the farming and agricultural industry.
Having raised my family in Sunraysia I’m proud to now be selling real estate to other families and businesses in and around the Sunraysia area and to share my love of our region.
I have worked with farmers throughout the Sunraysia, Mallee and Millewa regions for more than 40 years. I started my career with the Irymple Packing Group in 1974 and then worked in various roles before accepting a management role with the Victorian Dried Fruits Board in 1988, which I held for over 10 years.
I was the Agribusiness Relationship Manager with Rural Finance for nearly 8 years before taking up the position as Rural & Lifestyle Property Specialist with Collie & Tierney. I believe my past working careers have lent a great deal of knowledge to and aided me in becoming one of the top agents in this field.
I love being on the river whether it be fishing or on a boat, spending time in the great Sunraysia sun and I love travelling with my wife Sue. I have also been a justice of the peace for over 15 years.
I am passionate about the farming sector and I am dedicated to achieving great results for each of my clients.